Friday, August 21, 2009

Come to me summer

First round line up has been announced and I am pretty happy with it so far, also meaning summer is just around the cornerr! It has more of an indi feel to it this year but lets hope they get some more dance bands! Also going to parklifeeee one of the best lines up they have had I rekon:
A-TRAK
AEROPLANE
ART VS SCIENCE
AUTOKRATZ
BENI
BERTIE BLACKMAN
BUSY P
CLAUDE VONSTROKE
THE COOL KIDS
CRYSTAL CASTLES
EMPIRE OF THE SUN
EROL ALKAN
JUNIOR BOYS
KASKADE
LA ROUX
LADY SOVEREIGN
LITTLE BOOTS
METRIC
METRONOMY
MSTRKRFT
SHAZAM
THE ASTON SHUFFLE
THE GLIMMERS
THE RAPTURE
TIGA

Will definatly get some pictures of some great styles. I will be posting plenty this weekend as I am homebounding myself for studyy, cringe, but ohwell!
Have a good one.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment