Tuesday, December 15, 2009

apologise

I again apologise for the lack of post but here is an interesting one.
For my whitehouse application I had to take photos with a theme of my choice and write about it. Here a the photos that I am sending in...well some of them at least! The theme is Tobacco&Leather let me know what you think! Many thanks to Giorgia and Holly my stunning modelsssss xx

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Some of these shots are really strong. Good job.

    Questions:

    1. What is whitehouse?

    2. Who makes the ankle boots that you're wearing? And where can I buy them? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. your models are stunning and nice style

    ReplyDelete