Tuesday, April 27, 2010

favourite look of the moment

Hey Guys,
Sorry I havent updated lately have been really busy with organising the new place, Mum coming over! and getting back to uni! and the lack of internet at home so for the next week il have to be doing my updates at uni so sorry if they are short! Anyway, I have had a chance to work on a shoot which was great fun being able to be behind the scenes and help everyone out! and I also got to be in one aswell:) (well it is only a small part but it will be in the next issue of shop til you drop! so get the next issue;)) Any way this is my favourite look of the moment the infamous double denim, however, if your going to wear it do it right!! There is nothing worse than tacky double denim!!! Here are some things I put together to get you inspired!

What are you thoughts on double denim?

Cheers

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment