Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lennivintage Lisa

Lennivintage Lisa is a bloody genius! She has made quality clothing at a cheap price... with a bit of edge to it! Her style is amazing and is exactly what I love! And I can afford it!! I asked her a few questions as I think she deserves more publicity!

1) What made you start up your brand and why?
I started up this 'brand' after being so tired of seeing the same thing in every store, it got to a point where I had no choice but to make my own clothes. Then the brand came about after several people commenting on what I was wearing and where they could get it, to starting my own label and selling out of my garage and now on ebay!

2)What is an essentail piece you think every girl needs to have in their wardrobe and why?
An essential piece/pieces would have to be a leather jacket and a pair of sky high wedges.

3)How would you define your style?
I would define my style as a bit of a rock chick. I love nothing more than a ripped pair of denim jeans and messy hair.

4)What is your favourite look at the moment?
I don't usually follow 'trends', and im not really sure what they are at the moment, but I am loving maroon colour, anything velvet and big chunky shoes, even though I don't need to be any taller!

Thanks Lisa you are a babe! Check out some of my favourite items and also check out her Blog, Facebook and Ebay page.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/LENNI-vintage

http://enjoythesilence-enjoythesilence.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/lennivintage?ref=ts
Become a fan guys!
Enjoy xx


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment: