Thursday, April 15, 2010

LuShae

Sarah the designer of Lushae Jewelry emailed me and asked if I would review her Jewelry, and of course I said yes. I would just like to say that her jewelry is amazing, however it is more meaningful jewelry than accessories.

Her designs are great and would be a great 18th, 21st or a meaningful present. The fine jewelry she has is one of those things that you would keep for ever! and something that you will always love. Her designs are simple and will never go out style. Just like my 18th birthday present from my best friends:) She does have a few more colorful and bigger types, however they aren't really my style.

Her pendants and cross jewelry is really nice and I might just invest in some of them, however I am not religious (no offense) I just love the look of it!

I Do love the jewelry but at the moment I am into more chunky jewelry rather than simplicity. To check out her designs go to her website! It's something you have to look at!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Check out her site here:www.jewelryartdesigns.com

Great work Sarah, keep it up!Thanks again!

8 comments:

  1. Such cute jewels, I might need to grab a decorative cross for myself :)


    xoxo,
    Kalin


    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rings are fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous - thanks for sharing!
    loving the blog!
    great posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first ring is very nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such fun rings!
    love your blog, keep it up
    thanks for sharing, darling!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the big chunky silver cobblestone ring sent from Lushae recently as i love a chunkier style lately too. If you haven't chosen anything yet i recommend that ring- its perfect!!

    ReplyDelete