Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Moving in!

So finally me and my best friend dais are moving in together this weekend! I am soo excited to finally have a little place of our own! I don't quite feel at home yet but I know when we can decorate our rooms our own way it will become more homey:) I am also getting my furniture and can't wait to style my new room! So I thought I would do a post on a few things I found on 'The Selby' that inspires my ideas for my room! Shame I'm broke:( Oh well we will get there! Hurry up and come back dais!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Let me know what inspires you and makes your home home!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i absolutely love these images. they are so inspiring! In my room I have a big hanging white paper lantern with a soft light bulb inside...it makes me room look so inviting and dreamy :) i hope you have the best time!

    xx come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the labeled kitchen & the polaroid wall. i'd love to do one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos, espec. the jewellery and clothes and kitchen!

    I love the selby too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I moved out of home about a year ago with 4 of my best friends and could not imagine my life to be any different its amazing!

    Love your blog

    http://theblackfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! so inspiring, hoping to move out too and in my dreams my flat would have every one of the features you posted above! Love The Selby.
    great blog. xx

    ReplyDelete