Monday, May 3, 2010

Everything Blue

Ever since we moved into our new apartment the colour Blue, well more so baby blue, is the main colour in my life! Everything we have found good for our apartment; cups, kettle, broom, bucket, lights, couch, sheets, water bottles EVERYTHING is blue. I never really liked the colour blue before but now it has really grown on me! Its funny how everything I seem to like as well like shoes, clothing and accessories are mainly blue. This apartment was ment to be!!

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me that I need to add more blue into my wardrobe! Great picks!

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so agree! :) i recently went opshopping and found the most versatile baby blue shirt :)

    x rena.

    pop by some time.
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    http://innocentbirdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. meant to be blue?
    sounds more then interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete