Tuesday, October 12, 2010

B&W

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the lack of posts! I am now back at Uni and the next 5 weeks are going to be pretty hectic. But have 2 more shoots coming up so will be posting some photos with in the next couple of weeks! Will try and get around to blogging some more but no promises! Maybe if I get the chance this weekend:) Hope you all enjoyed your Holidays (well to those who are Aussies!) Here is a little black and white for you, as it is my mood at the moment.

Let me know if there is anything you want to see more of; Art, Music, Culture? Etc because I am thinking of expanding my blog to bigger and better things! Possibly a sale section, giveaways and a weekly Newsletter about what is going on in the world? haha HMM don't know! So many options....

Ciao
x
















4 comments:

  1. loving this inspiration
    MAD perfection, so great
    thanks for your comments on my blog, they mean the world!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great, inspiring blog. I think I'm in love with it.

    You are truly talented. Now following you.

    Karoline @ SECONDHAND NEWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following! really like your blog, your header is amazing, im following too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Very inspirational.

    http://edithinga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete