Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Behind the scenes

So I just had my second photo shoot yesterday which was a 'Budget Shoot.' We had to source clothes and create and outfit for the theme Vintage Rock or Parisian Chic. I chose to do 'VINTAGE ROCK'! We had to create 3 different outfits with the clothes that we could under $100! I only spent $73 in the end and was so happy with the result! It was exaclty how I wanted it to turn out.

My concept is inspired by the philosophy of the ‘Three Wise Monkeys’ which refers to those who deal with impropriety by looking the other way; (See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil) This was to be contrasted with the rock and roll genre of rebellion and breaking the rules!

Here are the behind the scenes photo's that my friend took for me. Sorry about the shocking quality photos I have a pretty bad camera! Anyway enjoy the taste and will be uploading the acutal photoshoot sometime this weekend!


xxx
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. this is so amazing,
    whitehouse looks like so much fun!

    www.geenafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete