Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Yeah I know its a bit late however I never got to upload these images because my internet has been pretty bad for the last couple of days! This photoshoot makes Halloween glamourous and gives me some more ideas for costumes next year when this year I just went as a prisoner....Yeah boring ha. I have found some good pictures on the internet to a party we went to that has some great shot of two young party photographers. Check out their website for all their photos

www.lifewithoutandy.com


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. i love the editorial pictures. I love black.
    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skeleton is soo awesome! if i had enough money that is what i would be for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!
    thanks so much for your comment, you know i'll be back here again for sure!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete